This recipe is for normal hair types.
If you have oily hair, use birch or sage instead of lavender. For dry hair, use geranium or yarrow instead of lemon.
What you will need:
2 ounces water
2 ounces white vinegar
1/2 teaspoon vegetable glycerin
3 drops rosemary essential oil
2 drops lavender essential oil
2 drops lemon essential oil
- In a dark colored glass bottle, add the water, vinegar, and vegetable glycerin.
- Add the rosemary, lavender, and lemon essential oils and shake well.
- Wash your hair and rinse it thoroughly.
- Pour the conditioner on your wet hair and comb it through.
- Leave the conditioner in for best results or rinse after 1 minute.
I hope this is helpful to you!
If you liked this recipe, you should check out the shampoo!
Be sure to like, share and leave a comment
Visit our blog for more!
Book: An Introductory Guide Essential Oils and Aromatherapy by Sonoma Press
Information pulled August 6, 2018