Tighten and refresh your skin after you wash and before you moisturize using this pure combination of rosewater and essential oils
For oily skin, use juniper berry and rose otto essential oils instead of chamomile and geranium oils.
Place a few drops of this toner onto a cotton ball and smooth it over your face, paying special attention to the T-zone area.
You will need:
3 ounces rosewater
1 drop chamomile essential oil
1 drop geranium essential oil
1. Pour the rosewater into a 4 ounce glass bottle.
2. Add the chamomile and geranium essential oils, and shake well.
3. Let the solution stand for 36 hours.
4. Shake mixture again, and pour the solution through a coffee filter to remove the oils sitting on top of the mixture.
5. Discard the filter, and pour the remaining solution back into the bottle.
And there you have it!
I hope you enjoyed this article.
Be sure to like, share and leave a comment
Visit our blog for more!
Photo by Mareefe from Pexels
Book: An Introductory Guide Essential Oils and Aromatherapy by Sonoma Press
Information pulled November 8, 2018