Oats are a cereal plant, and are both extremely nutritious and useful therapeutically. Oats are one of the best sources of inositol, which is important for maintaining optimum blood cholesterol levels.
Eaten daily, they provide a wealth of excellent effects.
- A tonic for general debility, and used in the treatment of anorexia, also helpful for convalescence and fatigue.
- Oats lover blood cholesterol levels.
- Oats help to control hormonal activity.
- Cleansing- internally and externally; may protect against bowel cancer when taken internally.
- Used in the treatment of eczema.
- Extremely rich in B vitamins and minerals.
- Antidepressant, and can be used to treat depression, stress, and nervous disorders.
- Often used in treatment of addictions.
- Eat raw oats as a source of fiber to ease constipation.
- Oatmeal (unrefined) can be eaten on a regular basis to reduce the effects of stress and nervous disorders.
- Cooked oats will relieve fatigue.
- A compress of oatmeal or an oatmeal bath soothes eczema and other problem skin conditions.
- Boil a tablespoon of oats in 1/2pt. (250ml.) of water for several minutes and drain; use as a nerve tonic and for its nourishing properties.
- Use the tincture for stress, addictions, eating disorders, and depression.
- Eat oats daily to lower blood cholesterol and to experience tonic effects.
OATS CONTAIN GLUTEN WHICH CAUSES AN ALLERGIC REACTION IN SOME INDIVIDUALS.
I hope this is helpful to you!
Consult a physician before consuming large quantities for medicinal purposes.
Be sure to like, share and leave a comment
Visit our blog for more!
Book: The Illustrated Encyclopedia of Healing Remedies by C. Norman Shealy MD, PHD
Information pulled November 26, 2018
Photo by Daria Shevtsova from Pexels