Benefits of the Carnivore Diet
The carnivore diet is a diet that consists of only animal products and is devoid of plant-based foods.
Proponents of the diet claim several benefits, including:
- Weight loss: Due to its high protein and fat content, the carnivore diet can lead to a reduction in calorie intake and promote weight loss.
- Improved satiety: The high protein content of the carnivore diet can lead to greater feelings of fullness and satisfaction, making it easier to stick to the diet.
- Increased energy: The diet’s high fat content can provide a steady source of energy and reduce feelings of fatigue.
- Improved mental clarity: The diet’s high fat content can provide the brain with the necessary fatty acids for optimal brain function, potentially leading to improved mental clarity.
It’s important to note that the carnivore diet is not supported by mainstream nutrition and medical communities, and its long-term effects are not well-studied. Consult with a qualified healthcare professional before making any drastic changes to your diet.
Jeff and I have also experienced many other changes since starting this diet. The biggest change was definitely the fat loss but I also experienced having more energy, better brain conductivity or in simpler terms better focus, and helped with my acne.
I was even struggling with athletes foot that I have had on and off for the past year. But since started this diet not only did it disappear it hasn’t been back even if I have myself a little treat now in then. Which was partly why it kept coming back previously.
Now that we have finished with our did you know section of our blog…
Lets jump into our new recipe!
Cubed Steak Recipe
You will need:
- Intant Pot
- 5 Pounds of Steak cut into 1 inch cubes (I used beef stew cubes)
- 4 tbs Butter
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 1 tsp Italian Seasoning
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- Place lid on your instant pot and move knob to “Sealing” (this will allow the pressure to slowly release once it’s done cooking)
- Select meat/stew and cook for 120 minutes. (the trick to cooking red meat where it is juicy and tender is TIME. By cooking the meat for a longer length of time it is going to make the meat tender and fall apart.)
- Once it’s done and the pressure is released, you are ready to EAT!
I hope you all are enjoying these recipes as much as I enjoy creating them!
If you have any questions or would like to leave some feedback please feel free to scroll to the bottom of the blog and leave a comment!
Also don’t forget to subscribe to us on TikTok and YouTube so that way you can see the most recent videos.
When I make a new video these are the first platforms I post to.
Here are the links below:
P.S. Our next recipe is going to be Chicken Breast in Garlic Spinach Sauce
SO STAY TUNNED!!!